вторник, 11 октомври 2011 г.

VibratorWoman, AKA Chloe, hails from San Francisco. Her blog, www.vibratorwoman.com is increasingly popular among the Internet’s women. Opening her figurative ‘doors’ just several months ago, she has found a spotlight and aims to keep it. In this exclusive interview with Chloe, we learn why she’s so passionate about passion.
vibrators blog
“Nobody knows more about vibrators than I do,” claims Chloe, “except maybe Sue Johanson” she adds.

“I previously worked as a waitress and I often observed how intimidated women felt by my sexuality. They shouldn’t feel intimidated, sexuality should be encouraged. You have to embrace being a woman.” Said Chloe, who’s last name is still unknown.
sex toy blog
Chloe continues, getting louder now, “Women should feel comfortable purchasing a vibrator, it feels good. There’s nothing wrong with something feeling good.”
I think we see where she learned so much about vibrators! There’s no stopping her now, I can barely keep up with her... “ vibrator blog

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар