петък, 2 септември 2011 г.

Dr Lorraine Roth


For anybody considering seeing Dr Lorraine Roth of North Chicago, I would advise against it.

This so called "doctor" is well know for yelling at patients and her own staff.

I know somebody who used to see this woman at the Veterans Administration hospital. He is a close friend of mine who served with me in the military. He confided in me that this woman appears caring and interested on the first couple of consultations, but then later becomes emotionally abusive, raises her voice, asks trick questions and then has the nerve to accuse him of "thinking that she is against him". 

Well, duh. Most people would think that after those actions.

I was thinking of making an appointment with Dr Lorraine Roth and fortunately I found out about her unprofessional behavior from my friend before I made that mistake.

He also told me that on 2 occasions she yelled at her receptionist in her office, for not relaying messages fast enough, and humiliated the poor girl in front of other staff and patients. I do not think this is professional behavior. If somebody has a problem with their staff, they should reprimand them in private, 1 on 1, and not humiliate and embarrass them in front of several other people.

Anyway, I am glad my friend warned me against seeing Lorraine Roth and I hope I can prevent anybody else from making the same mistake my buddy made by writing this article.
dr roth north chicago

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар