неделя, 13 ноември 2011 г.

The perfect time to buy Taylor Gang Clothing is right now because a cold storm is coming soon with all of the hurricanes brewing. High quality Taylor Gang Clothing will keep you comfortable while you combat the storm to save your homes. I love reading old Wiz Khalifa interviews because it allows me to visit the state of mind he was in while he was coming up. Who would have thought a song that sampled Alice Deejay’s “Better off Alone” single from 2000 would create a party anthem titled “Say Yeah.” Wiz Khalifa definitely took the sample and made it more accessible to the hip hop crowd. Even though the single “Say Yeah” didn’t take off like it should and selling a million copies, it garnered enough radio play to have Wiz Khalifa career buzzing.

I always wanted to create music that move people, whether they are drunk or sober. I wear Taylor Gang Clothing to house party because every girl from ask for my number after the party. If you listen to a lot of Wiz Khalifa music, you’ll realize that a lot of songs he create make you feel good. I enjoy riding in my car and smoking to his classic songs. I don’t hear interviewers asking Wiz political question but one interview from DJ Booth really gives you an insight on Wiz’s opinion on the modern war. Wiz thinks that we should get the troops back home which I agreed with 100 percent.

Everything in life happens for a reason; Wiz departed with Warner Bros Record and started doing his independent thing. I first took notice of how Wiz prospers as an artist when I heard his “Burn after Rolling” mixtape. I love how he took other rapper beats and made it his own with his unique sound. You couldn’t walk down the street without seeing a Taylor Gang Sweater once “Burn after Rolling” dropped. My favorite freestyle off of the mixtape is the one where Wiz rap over Jay Rock’s Ghetto beat. Wiz sounds really good rapping over sample beats. I think he needs to drop a whole mixtape full of sample beats for his hardcore fans.

You don’t even have to ask “Where to Buy Taylor Gang Clothes” when you’re in the city of the Steelers. You can go to the flea market and see Taylor Gang Crew Neck for sale on the rack. I got love for Taylor Gang so I tell people where to buy Taylor Gang Clothing when they come to Pittsburgh.

Wiz Khalifa turned a lot of my friends whom are Kanye West fans into his fans when he performed at SXSW in 2010. In case you don’t know about SXSW, it’s a huge concert thrown every year in Austin, TX. SXSW gives independent artists a chance to shine along with major artists. You never know who you might bump into downtown at SXSW. Last year Kanye West, P. Diddy, and Jay Z were all at SXSW performing their hit songs? Wiz wasn’t as popular to the mainstream during SXSW in 2010. He have a huge core following that’s bigger than a lot of major artists. I love how he gave up and coming rapper Jackie Chain a chance to perform his hit single “Rollin, Rollin, Rollin.” Wiz action shows that he’s a humble guy that gives other people a chance to shine. Wiz personality is the reason why I buy Taylor Gang Clothing every winter to show my appreciation.

Look out for more Taylor Gang Clothes with cool designs in the future. For right now just enjoy the music and spread the word.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар